Join us as we learn different mindfulness and meditation techniques that help you be less stressed, show less self-judgment, sleep better and be more mindful. It’s your life. Don’t miss it.
Visit www.korumindfulness.org if you have questions about the research that supports this model or questions about the purpose.
Also read- Q&A: Mindfulness and Meditation Explained here.
- Who is eligible to participate in Koru Mindfulness classes and retreats?
- UofL & Bellarmine students, faculty, and staff are eligible to enroll in Koru classes and retreats, following the access links above.
- Community guests are welcome and should follow the 2nd link above.
- How do I register for a Koru Mindfulness & Meditation class or retreat?
- Students register at Health Promotion Wellbeing Central website: www.louisville.edu/healthpromotion/services Questions? Call 502.852.5429
- Faculty & Staff have access to a separate set of Koru classes not available to students, provided by Get Healthy Now (faculty & staff programs). Send e-mail to: [email protected]
- Another option for faculty and staff: a limited number of registrations are allocated for faculty or staff in each Koru Mindfulness class and retreat provided for students by Health Promotion Wellbeing Central and School of Nursing. To request registration, contact [email protected]
- Are there other mindfulness and meditation options on campus?
- 20 Mindfulness Minutes sessions at various days, times and locations on Belknap and HSC. No advance registration required. View calendar of sessions at www.louisville.edu/healthpromotion/services
- Faculty and staff may enroll in a 8-week Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) class, taught by Dr. Paul Salmon in the GHN Wellness Center. Details at the GHN website