UofL students have access to individual nutrition coaching appointments with our campus dietitian, Ethan Mattingly! Appointments will be at Stevenson Hall.
To schedule your Nutrition Coaching appointment, click here!
After a few sessions with the RD, students can often benefit from connecting with a Nutrition Navigator.
You must complete BOTH these forms AND bring them to your scheduled appointment:
1) Nutrition Questionnaire (Online form): Complete and submit this before your first appointment.
2) Food Log (Adobe PDF): bring at least four complete days of food and beverage intake.
Your appointment will be re-scheduled if you do not bring the completed forms with you.
These are common student concerns that benefit from working with the Registered Dietitian in a self-management coaching session:
- General healthy eating guidance
- Disordered eating patterns
- Weight gain or loss
- Elevated cholesterol/blood lipids
- GI: Celiac/IBS/Food Intolerance/Food Allergy
- Vegetarian/Vegan/Plant-Based Eating